Thursday, October 5, 2017

Trick or Treat!

Here's an adorable Halloween card using some cute die cuts and some great paper from Paper Temptress.  I just love orange and black and most especially SKULLS and skeletons, so needless to say, Halloween time is one of my favorite card making times of the year.
I am using Basic Black as the base of this card.  I cut out three adorable Skeletons (Yvonne Creations) in Heavenly White paper and glued them on to the card.  I added a single strip of Flame Mica/Metallic to give the final card a little shimmer.  

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic skelets and great card Holley
Gr Karin

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I love this one! The design is simple, but the die cuts are high impact. Love the balance and flow!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Spooky cute! xoxo

Kathy said...

Oooh, I bet they rattle when they dance! haha

So cute!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Halloween card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

its so great card!

Andree said...

A super Halloween card Holley. Those skeletons are too cute xx

Shabneez said...

Such a fun Halloween card Holley - made me smile! Shabneez x

Unknown said...

Loving those skeletons on this fab card Holley. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

A super card Holley, such fun. Cathy x