Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Trick or Treat

Here's a cute little stamp that I just had to have, she's called Goth Girl.  She's actually a wood based stamp, so you know I had to really like her a lot to get her.  I seldom get wood based stamps any more.  I am somewhere between 2/3 digi and 1/3 rubber now. I love her cute little bat balloon and she's all ready to go Trick or Treating.

Hope you are having  a great week.  I am loving getting all these Halloween cards in, I promise I will stop at the end of October, thanks so much for putting up with my Halloween craze over the last month!

5 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Wonderful card, Holley xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Another great Halloween card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

great card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, you certainly do enjoy you Halloween images. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Holley x