Wednesday, March 27, 2024

A little thank you card

 Just two more school days in March!  Woo Hoo.  Then it's on to April.  I wonder if that makes today --Payday.  Hmmm.  I guess a day early doesn't really matter but it is nice.  Here's a pretty Thank You card that I used a while back and gave to one of my kiddos.  She and her family gave me a lovely valentine.  So I gave them a little thank you.

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

Marjeta said...

This is realy wonderful card. I love all the details.

Taty said...

a super beautiful card full of details that show affection towards your student's family. it's nice to know how to say thank you, it's a gesture that many people have forgotten.
you teach how to spread gratitude. a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet card to say thanks to that kid and family! Adorable!
Here in Italy school close for Easter the day after tomorrow.
Hugs, enjoy your day!

Susan T said...

Beautiful card! The die cuts are perfect!

Gaye said...

Simply gorgeous! Enjoy Easter!

Mel C said...

Lovely card and beautiful colors!