Friday, March 22, 2024

Squeeze the Day!

 I thought this card was just perfect for the day.  Let's squeeze every little bit of fun out of today and enjoy the convention.  I am taking classes and shopping for fun.  WOO HOO. I hope the classes are as wonderful as they were last year (can you believe one of the classes is about COFFEE???) and I just love looking at all the amazing samples.  The tables have wonderful "Make and takes" where you can sit down and use the manufacturer's products to create a project. (sometimes for a fee, sometime free)

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet and lovely card, Holley.
One class about coffee sounds great! :D
Enjoy your day!!!

Taty said...

beautiful card thank you for the important message let's always enjoy every day be grateful to live it.
have fun creating and trying out many products. a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and have a great day.............gr karin

Jean said...

Sounds like a great time! Very cute card!!

I am late in telling you thank you for my prize. I am still with the grandkids who have been off for two weeks. Prior to that I had to fly out of town for several days for a funeral. I will get a thank you note out to you but it may not be for a few weeks.

Gaye said...

Awesome card! Yes, enjoy every minute of every day.

Susan T said...

Sweet card, great play on words! Sounds like an amazing time!