Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Morning Coffee

Woo hoo!  just one more day until I leave for the convention, even though I have to work tomorrow too.  I am so excited.  I have a great substitute coming in for me, she was a wonderful teacher in the Deaf and Hard of Hearing department.  Here's a little coffee theme card today!


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Holley......gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful card I love coffee. I hope you have fun at the convescion, a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card Holley, I have already two coffee this early morning!
Yay for the convention and it's great you are substitute by a skilled teacher, so relieving!
Hugs

Denise Bryant said...

Had to laugh at the fun coffee sentiment! Cute card!
Have a wonderful time at the convention!

Susan T said...

Great coffee card! Of course, the song is now stuck in my head. 😁

Gaye said...

I needed strong coffee this morning. Cute card!