Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Hello, Friend

Here's a lovely card today from a PhotoPlay kit, it says, "Hello Friend" just perfect for an everyday card.  Now that it's tuesday on a short week, it's half over, WOO HOO.  I am hoping my friend's overseas are all receiving their goodies already.

I have received several wonderful thank yous in email and in the form of stunning cards!!  thanks so much. I am saving all those cards and scanning them in so they will be shared as Guest Designer projects.  I am so happy everyone is getting their goodies.


P.S. I did win a prize at the convention!!  it was a $20 gift card from Art Anthology.  I used it to buy a couple of lovely stencils and some spritzer.  Thanks so much Art Anthology!

Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Susan T said...

Love this card! So glad you won a prize!

Taty said...

Congratulations on winning an award at the convention. Wonderful card!
I also won a challenge with the card created with the stamp of the Japanese girls that you gave me. thanks again for the 3 gifts, they have all arrived, I sent you emails with photos of 2 projects.
when I finish the third one I will write to you. a dear hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card Holley, love it! Big Congrats for your winning at the convention!Yay!! You deserved it!
I haven't used my prizes yet, I'm so busy now but I surely will use and send you them. Thank you again!

Gaye said...

Gorgeous card and congrats on the win!