Friday, March 15, 2024

Hello friend

 Last school day of spring break, though I still have the weekend to enjoy before I start back up monday.  I have enjoyed the week and I am super excited to be going to the convention on Wed.  What's funny is that now the countdown to Turkiye is 69 days so I am almost MORE excited how close that is.


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Holley.......gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very sweet card today Holley! Enjoy your last days of break and dream on what you will do the next week AND later :D
Hugs, have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

Love the purple and green together! Great card! You have some exciting events coming up.

Marjeta said...

OMG!
This card is so beautiful. I love the color scheme.

Taty said...

the card with the butterflies is wonderful and the color is beautiful. Have fun on Wednesday at the scrapbook convention. All the prizes have arrived, thank you very much, I sent you an email with the first card created with a prize, thank you very much, a dear hug Taty

Gaye said...

This is so great! I am ready for Spring and butterflies.

Susan T said...

Cute card! Love the purple.