Friday, March 29, 2024

Jump for Joy!!

 Wow, I can't believe it's the last few days of March.  I think this is our last day off of the year.  I think after this is 8 weeks straight for the staff and the kiddos get one day off in the middle of April for Eid al-Fitr.  I leave in just 54 days.  Can you tell I am counting, lol?   Here's a little Llama, let's all JUMP FOR JOY


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

lol //i am jumping for joy with this happy llama!

Taty said...

Hi Holley, it's nice every morning to receive a good morning with your cards and to do the countdown with you for the trip to Turkey. this heart that welcomes a llama is an image full of respect and love for nature and life. a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, it makes me smile! Such cute llama jumping in the big heart!
I'm sure that also the kiddos are counting for the end of school! LOL :D
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley......gr karin

Gaye said...

Very cute! Marking off the days for vacation!

the Purple One said...

This is so cute. It reminds me of one of the first cards you sent me with a little sheep on it saying feliz navidad.