Saturday, March 23, 2024

Last day of the convention

 Happy Saturday everyone!  Today will be the last day of the convention so I will be getting up and going early.  If you get there by 8am (I KNOW....) but if you get there super early you a ticket to enter in to wonderful special drawings, it's totally worth it as many people don't.  One of these days, I have a good feeling.  Last year I did win a drawing, not during the grand prize saturday morning, but during the regular convention.  it was a wonderful gift certificate to booth that sells amazing brads and bling.  WOO HOO.

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hope you are lucky this time too Holley and a beautiful card.....gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful spring card. I wish you lots of luck in winning a new award at the convention. Happy Saturday Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cheerful card today, Holley! Love it.
Fingers crossed for your chance in the drawing, Good Luck!!

Gaye said...

What a great card! It's like sunshine on this cloudy day! Best wishes for a win!

Mel C said...

Pretty card Holley, I've got my fingers crossed for you to win!

Susan T said...

Love this card! Hope you win big! 🤞🙏🏻🤞🙏🏻🤞