Saturday, March 30, 2024

Happy Saturday

 Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope you have a great weekend. I don't have much planned for this Easter weekend.  My husband and I don't usually do much on said days.  I am thankful for the Friday off, and this upcoming week will be my first full week of work in the since mid-March.  Here's one of the cards that I made during my time at the convention.


Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com




6 comments:

Susan T said...

Great coffee card! My smile to start the day.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely coffee card Holley......gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah! :D Einstein would agree with this! A fun card to start the day with my espresso!
Have a lovely Easter time even if you don't do so much!
Hugs

Taty said...

wow a fun card that gives energy to start the day. we will spend Easter with family. Wishing you and your husband a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Linda Vigil said...

haha! clever!! :)