Monday, March 11, 2024

Just be you

 Well, i really wish spring break had been next week, so that it would have corresponded with the convention.  Instead I have to take time off to go to the convention.  I wasn't too thrilled about using my days off, but I am pretty excited to go to the convention next week.  Are you ready to see all the projects that i make?  I really need to have some NON-LACE time to sit down and craft a bunch of wonderful cards.  I feel like I don't get that much time anymore.


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Holley......gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Time seems to be never enough, isn't it? But I'm sure you will be very happy at the convention and will make a big bunch of fabulous cards! This one is really pretty!
Have a lovely week, enjoy your spring break!

Gaye said...

Lovely card! Enjoy your convention!

Taty said...

beautiful card, the time for our hobby is never enough, it never flies quickly. have fun next week and create with as much imagination as you can. Thanks for all the beautiful cards you post. a hug Taty

Susan T said...

Cute card! The ephemera is great! I look forward to seeing your card creations!

Mel C said...

Wonderful card, looks like lots of layers, how awesome!