Sunday, March 10, 2024

Guest Designer Karin

Here's one of the wonderful creations that Karin of KarinArtScrap did at Christmas time using a prize that she got from me. I just love her beautiful Christmas theme cards.  be sure and check out her blog for her amazing creations.


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

7 comments:

Taty said...

wow Karin's card is beautiful, the snowman looks real. Holley, it's nice to see that you dedicate posts to the friends who follow your blog, congratulations. Happy Sunday Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

thanks Tate and thank you holley....gr karin

Gaye said...

Fantastic card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and beautiful card from Karin, I follow her and know that her cards are always so beautiful!
Happy Sunday!

Mel C said...

Great card from Karin, I love snowmen!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! I love the snowman!

Susan T said...

Beautiful card!