Wednesday, March 20, 2024

YOLO!

 Happy Hump Day!  Today I am going to work then running home to grab my suitcase and take off for the scrapbook expo in Irving TX.  Woo Hoo, Excited about that and happy to have a couple more days off even though I just had spring break.  I hope I am able to get SO many cards made as I did last year, but I am trying not to hold myself to such a crazy standard.  Last year I did 175 cards in 4 days.  But this year I have only 3 days. 


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very sweet card today, Holley! :)
175 cards in 4 days?? Oh my, I could make them in more than a year or two!!
Have a lovely convention full of creativity and satisfaction! Enjoy your free days!

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful!
wow thats a lot cards!

Taty said...

the sweets themed card is beautiful. I hope you have fun and create many beautiful projects. wow 175 that's a lot of compliments maybe beat your own record
a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Holley and have lots of fun and let us know how much.......gr karin

Susan T said...

Love the message and theme of this card! Have a safe trip and a great time at the expo. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Gaye said...

Yes, YOLO! You are making the most of it and that is a great thing!

Denise Bryant said...

Your card makes me want to bake cookies today.... and I have a new recipe to try for oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips!
Have a great time at the convention!