Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bee Happy!

Here's an adorable stamp from Penny Black. A kitty who so wants to be a bee. He's got his little bee costume on and a flower. I added a sweet saying, BEE Mine. That's for John of course, who else would I want to bee mine? Lol, if I told him that though, his comment would be, I already am yours. What more do you want? Nothing more, I guess. I already have everything I want.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV, AC); Stamps (Penny Black, Studio G); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Queen&Co.); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

11 comments:

Hlora said...

wow! What a nice Bee-card!!!! Love this image) To have a nice stamp is the main in cardmaking! Great job!
Hugs. Hlora. xxx

Larisa said...

Great cat! Love these images a lot) But not more than the Mermaids thou))) The yellow stripes look fantastic here)))

Snoopy said...

It's adorable, Holley! I just love Penny Black stamps. It's fantastic the way you put it all together.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Love crafts forever said...

Super cute. Hugs

Unknown said...

I love Penny Black stamps!

Chris said...

Awwww, this is adorable!

* Shell B.* said...

Always love Penny Black images.....your card is too cute!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Rene said...

This is darling! Just love it!
Rene :D

Blessed Ladybug said...

love you cards .. i also love your blog thanks for sharing....barbara

Crafterkhush said...

This is such a darling image.. Wow.. Cute.. Love it...

Sue in CT said...

I love this card. It makes me smile just looking at it.