Thursday, May 26, 2011

Made with Love part 2

Here's a great design from Queen Kat. She's called "The Cook" and she has something that's been made with LOVE....mmmmm. Want some cake? I know looking at it makes me want some. For my DHs bday I got him some designer cupcakes from a local bakery--Turtle, Boston Creme, Red Velvet, and Tres Leches...tough choice as they also had several others that looked so good--Italian Creme, Nutella, German Chocolate,....mmmmm. If there was more than 2 of us, I would have gotten a huge box!

Be sure to sign up for the blog candy...you can leave a comment for the card on May 13th, winners added daily! ALSO, leave a wonderful compliment to a little girl who shared her art--it's an entry called Ayana's Art on May 24th (winner for that announced on 27th);
Project Materials: Cardstock (K&Co, Neenah, AC Metallic); Rubber Stamps (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Bling (Mambi); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesive (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Ribbon (Michaels);

6 comments:

Hlora said...

WOW!!! That card looks amazing!!!

Larisa said...

This girl is so cute!!! Very nice ribbon on the top))

Anonymous said...

I love that stamp! Great job Holley!

Love crafts forever said...

She looks very naughty girl. Ok i am having a coffee, and you have a cake, so let's get together.
Hugs Nataliya.

Sue in CT said...

I love these cook stamps. The image is fantastic and your coloring is out of this world.

Melisa Marie said...

Holley, this is SO cute and creative. and it goes with the cupcakes you got hubby!

I have to say, I LOVE, love, really love nutella on cupcakes! When we went grocery shopping last month, we got the store brand of nutella (it is Kroger brand and it doesn't taste any different at all). Well, we didn't know there was a "chunky" style of nutella, it has small chunks of hazelnuts in it. Now we know, so I will be more careful next time!

I'm sure that hubby enjoyed the cupcakes you got him. :)

~Melisa Marie
http://bipolarcrafter.blogspot.com/