Tuesday, May 24, 2011

High Hopes

Here's a wonderful bear from High Hopes. He's holding out a heart and has a cute saying on the card today "So Beary Sweet!" Wishing everyone a sweet day today.

I am going to post some adorable projects that my young neice gave me. I love young kids to do their own cards and show you their hearts in their art work. She also made the cutest chipboard book for my husband John for his birthday. She will see her work on the blog. PLEASE leave her a little comment to encourage her wonderful art. Will pick a prize winner from those who leave comments under Ayana's Art posting on May 24th. Winner will be announced May 27th.


Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, KI Memories); Rubber Stamps (Bear-High Hopes; Saying-Kraftin' Kimmies); Ink (Mememto); Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Diecut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (popdots, Glue All);

8 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh I love this card Holley - especially that MS border punch! Great job!

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! That stripy paper made image pop up like 3D's. Real eye play. Beautiful card Holley.
Hugs Nataliya.

Lelishna said...

♥ awesome card! so cute bear! ♥

Sue in CT said...

I love the bear. Very pretty.

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful job on the card Holley, I adore the High Hopes critters....I bet Ayana would love this one too!

Shell~Alaska♥

Glennis F said...

Great card Holley - what a versatile punch

Hlora said...

very cute bear-image!!! He gives his heart to all of us) Love this sort of cards!))

Nikki said...

Just adorable :) hugs Nikki