Thursday, May 19, 2011

Creepie Cutie For You

Here's a great stamp from the Creepie Cutie line of Queen Kat stamps. This sweetie is called Stitched Heart. I added a fun saying from another stamp set called Cook Girl. Something this time made me want to use a seemingly odd combo of olive and purple. These are both colors that I am sure have all noticed that I don't often use (and certainly not together). I do like the Creepie Cuties though and I think she looks delightful in this color combo.
Be sure to scroll down and check the blog candy list to see if you have won! If you haven't signed up, be sure to sign up! If you see your name on the list, drop me an email with your mailing address so I can send your prize htondre@aol.com (All prizes will get mailed at the end of the month) CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom of the posting to see the winner list--it gets updated daily!!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah, Bazzill, DCWV); Rubber Stamps (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Punch (Martha Stewart); Flowers (Prima); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);


9 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

such an awesome image... great work...

Sue in CT said...

Love the colors! It sure is creepy...LOL. That boarder sure looks good with it.

Love crafts forever said...

Hehe, i don't like to see her in my dreams. lol She looks mad, But you did fantastic job with her.
Hugs Nataliya

Card Crazy said...

OMGosh, she's so homely she's cute! Adorable image and perfect in pukey purple :)
Sue S.

byondbzr said...

she is creepy, but I like that sort of thing!

* Shell B.* said...

Nice job on your overall card Holley ......these images just don't do anything for me tho.....LOL

Shell~Alaska

Quilt knit said...

Very well done! Nice colors for a Creepie Cutie.

Glennis F said...

Would not be a favourite image for me - sorry

Larisa said...

It looks so funny! Love the border punch you used here - this stripe on background is so special)