Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tiddly Inks Be Mine

Here's a great digi-stamp from a company called Tiddly Inks. I am sure this image looks a bit familar to other stamps I have used in the past. That is because I LOVE this artist. She has done design work for companies and I have bought her stamps before. Her name is Christy Croll. This adorable character is named Lilli Claire.Be sure to scroll down and check the updated winner list for the blog prizes this month! Contest ends on June 7th when the prizes will get mailed. If you see your name on the list--PLEASE EMAIL ME (htondre@aol.com) so I have your address.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, AC Metallic, Neenah); Digital Stamp(Tiddly Inks); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Hearts (JoAnns); Border (Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

9 comments:

Hlora said...

Another perfectly made card Holley, with a great choice of papers. This image is adorable, and I love the pocket design too.

Larisa said...

Oh, this stamp-image is really cute! I will make one of my cards with it too one day))
Nice job Holley!))) Her hair are so bright and nice)))

Love crafts forever said...

Looks like i can comment now. Woo-Hoo!
That purple metallic paper are so gorgeous (i like everything what shines).lol Image cute too.
Hugs Nataliya

Lelishna said...

wow! so cute scene! really amazing card! ♥♥♥

J e a n i e said...

Holley~

I, too, have discovered the wonderful art work of Christy Croll through tiddly inks!! Love, love, love her stuff! Your card is adorable with this image! Thanks again for sharing and inspriring!
hugs, ~jeanie.

ShersL84bed said...

Love this card, great job.

Smiles Sher

* Shell B.* said...

Holley your digital image is so adorable!! Love the colors that you chose so bright and cheery!

Shell~Alaska♥

Sue in CT said...

Oh how sweet! Love your coloring.

Stacy H-W said...

That digi is soooooo cute!! I love it and your coloring is marvelous!