Thursday, May 12, 2011

Made with Love

Here's one of the newest stamps from Queen Kat Stamps. This stamp is called Cook Girl and she's by Brenda S. Isn't she adorable? Who wouldn't want a cake? This cute stamp comes with 2 sayings the "Made with Love" that I use here and one that says "For You". This card makes me think of my DH, who is about to celebrate his birthday tomorrow. Should I bake him a cake? I know all of you are thinking, Yes, of course....but while I can do a decent cake myself, I think I will treat him to a specialty cake from a great place I know in town. I have a treat already in mind. I think that will knock his socks off :)Project Materials: Cardstock (AC, DCWV Metallic, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Queen Kat Stamps); Ink (Memento, Stazon); Punches (Martha Stewart); Corner Punch (Creative Memories); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

8 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Holley, Holley, Holley!!!! If you not going to bake your DH a cake, make sure you have a Whipped Cream for later. hehehe. I know, i'm bad. Any way, Happy Birthday to him. Have fun. Lol.
Your card is awesome. I'm trying to loos my last 5lb, and you are here with a cake. Bad, bad girl. Now i need go and look for something sweet with my cup of tea. hehehe.
And thank you so much, for my sweet stuff i just won. Let's dance.
Hugs Nataliya

Eseniya said...

Какая замечательная открытка!!! Веселая, озорная! ))

Nikki said...

I love the MS punch around the edge and your card looks fab :)
hugs Nikki

* Shell B.* said...

I hope that John had a wonderful Birthday! Great image for a birthday or any celebration....nice job on your coloring!

Shell~Alaska♥

Larisa said...

So pretty girl! Nice card!

Trish said...

Gorgeous card and Happy Birthday to your hubby. x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Holley, hope your hubby had a brill day. I've been away on holiday so am playing catch up at the moment as I had no internet signal.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sue in CT said...

I love this stamp. Very nice and love the colors and coloring.