Monday, May 2, 2011

Lil Dead Riding Hood part Deux

As promised last week, here's part 2 of Lil' Dead Riding Hood. I fell in love with this adorable little stamp from Queen Kat when I saw her. Last time, I made a more traditional looking little red riding hood. This time I decided to go all out on the "Lil' Dead Riding hood" theme....So, which of the lil dead riding hood designs do you think is best? (need to see the previous one...CLICK HERE) Be sure to let me know what you think. P.S. Have we started May...then blog candy is about to start. I am gonna let you know how it will go this week!!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, K&Co, Neenah); Bling (Queen & CO); Ink (Memento, colorbox Chalk); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat Stamps-Lil Dead Riding Hood); Borders (Bazzill); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (Spellbinders-Nestabilities);

8 comments:

cathy said...

Both cards are great, but I prefer the more traditional version. I just went and saw the movie Red Riding Hood with my daughter last night. We liked it.

Holly Young said...

This is so fun Holley! I love both of your little dead riding hood cards.

Linda W. said...

How cool Holley - I honestly never knew there was a dead Riding Hood! I like them both!

edandliz said...

Oh my definitely prefer the red version. The green ones so scary. BUT the shadowing on the cloak is amazing.

Glennis F said...

I really prefer the first version - this one is too scary as the above poster said

* Shell B.* said...

Okay hands down it's the Red Version that I really like.....the green is kind of goulish....LOL great job on your card Holley!

Shell~Alaska♥

Hlora said...

He is so much cute!!!! Love this sort of images))) Nice card!

Sue in CT said...

This is so different. I don't even know what to say about it. I suppose it will grow on me. I know the grandkids would love it.