Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love Grows....

This adorable image comes from Lili of the Valley. I just love this beautiful stamp and matching saying. I used wonderful copic markers to color the image. What a sweet little couple. I can say that I don't have a green thumb myself, but I do enjoy looking at the wonderful nature that I see everyday while I walk. Updated the blog candy winner list!! Scroll down to the card on the 13th and check for your name!! If you see your name on the winner list, email me with your address (htondre@aol.com)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Ruche, Neenah); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Rubber Stamps (Lili of the Valley); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (2 different sets of Spellbinders Nestabilities); Flowers (Prima); Bling (Michaels);

8 comments:

stamping sue said...

Love grows is just so sweet.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Crafterkhush said...

What a lovely sentiment to complement the image.. Totally bowled away...

grandmalee said...

I love the CAS look to this card...it really shows off the image perfectly! The scallops around the image and sentiment are complimented wonderfully by the flowers.

Barb F said...

Omg is this ever cute?!!!!

Hlora said...

mmm, so cute card! The image is nice as always!

Love crafts forever said...

It is very cute image, love this adorable faces. And sentiment just preffect with the image.
Hugs Nataliya

Sue in CT said...

Very cute image! I love when you do that line. This is so pretty. I love the edges of the card and colors you picked. Of course the image and the way you colored it. You even put the flowers on the "Love Grows" from the sides of the image. Very pretty!

Teri said...

Oh you did an awesome job with this!! Your coloring is just so pretty!! I love LOTV, they are just the sweetest images!!
Hugs,
Teri