Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cherry Blossoms

Here's a wonderful Sweet Pea card from artist Connie Fong. This stamp is called Cherry Blossoms (CLICK HERE) and is found on Plate #185. Isn't she stunning? I didn't add a lot of extra flair to this card as the image itself is just beautiful. I can't wait to get more of her images so I can share them with you!Check out her Halloween theme images on the Sweet Pea website! Did you sign up during any of the wonderful blog candy contests last week? The winners were posted yesterday!! Better scroll down and check the list for your name! If you name is in RED, email me your address at htondre@aol.com if you name is in black, then i already have your address or your won a digi stamp and your prize will be emailed to you! CONGRATS! Thanks to everyone for playing and a HUGE thanks to Sweet Pea stamps and Addicted to Stamps for Prizes.

The following prizes were mailed today: Lorraine, Chrisann, Melisa Marie, Becky D, and Glennis!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp(Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento); Ribbon (Heidi Grace); Buttons (Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Glue All, Glue Dots, Ribbon Glue, Pop dots);

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is sensational i love your soft colouring it suits the image really well xx

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Holley! This is gorgeous! Another Sweet Pea stamp for me to collect :) You have colored her so beautifully - I really need to learn to do that!

I won the Monday Bonus! Thank you so much! My email is rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! I don't remember ever see this stamp. It's gorgeous, and i love how you coloured. Nice work with the ribbons too.
Hugs Nataliya

Chrisann said...

This is an awesome card. The image is beautiful. Great work!

Margie Higuchi said...

It's very pretty card :)

* Shell B.* said...

Gorgeous Holley! Great job on your coloring!

Shell~Alaska♥

* Shell B.* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa Marie said...

Thanks Holley!! I will let you know as soon as I get my prize!! and this card is BEAUTIFUL. I love geisha's I collect geisha stuff. I got a panel of cloth last year off ebay and it's hanging on my wall, it's really pretty, I'll send you an email with the pic. :)

Hlora said...

She is very beautiful!!

Larisa said...

wow! What a wonderful image! Love your gentle colouring! It looks fantastic!

Trish said...

Another gorgeous sweet pea image and I love your soft fab coloring. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x