Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween everyone! Time for you to go out for a trick or a treat, or perhaps both! Tell me which it is you want, or if it's a day late, which it is you got! I suppose I am looking for a little treat tonight, starting with seeing all the little kids in their costumes coming to my door and ending with a quiet night curled up in the arms of my hubby. Maybe I can find an outfit just like this Tickled Pink Vampire girl.Project Materials: Cardstock (K&Co, Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Tickled Pink); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Embellishments (OTC); Ribbon (Michaels); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

8 comments:

Ellis said...

Fantastic card Holley! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sara H said...

Hi Holley!
I just looove your card!!!! Neat design and your colouring is fantastic!!!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw =)

Holly Young said...

Happy Halloween Holley! Cute card. I like the way you did the trick and treat on separate little tags.

Jill said...

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween and now are in the arms of your hubby in a costume like this ;)
fabulous card Holly. Love the design and the colours!
Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink stamps this week and good luck in the draw!
Hugs, Jill

Pat said...

Love the spider web diecut background paper! Great card, Holley!

Stampalicious said...

oh, this is beautiful! I love the frame around the image and the border around the whole card! stunning, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamp challenges, hugs, martina

Regan said...

Wow, Holley, this is stunning! Love that frame around your wonderfully colored image! Cute "trick or treat" charms too! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Love that stamp!! I just used her too. Great colors on yours!