Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eyes of an Angel

Here's a beautiful image called "Eyes of an Angel" by artist Heidi Drake of Queen Kat stamps. I love stunning woman theme stamps, esp angels. I just know the angels are around me. Be sure to check out the new images that Queen Kat has released esp the one's from Heidi Drake!


Packages from the blog candy went out including CathyLynn, Trish V, and DJ. Hope you like your prizes!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Archivers, Neenah, AC Metallic); Rubber Stamps (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Punch (Border Punch-Martha Stewart); Button (Grandma's Button Bag); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue dots, Glue All), Metallic Dots (EK Sucess); Color (Copic Markers);

5 comments:

Hlora said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful!

Love crafts forever said...

Love, love this Angel. And that Die cut border is gorgeous.
Hugs Nataliya

Pat said...

Great card Holley! I, too, believe in angels! Thanks for sharing.

Trish said...

Fab card Holley, I too like all things to do with angels. I love your die cut or punched border- not seen that one before.
Hope you're keeping well.
Hugs,
Trish x

stamping sue said...

great coloring. Holley .... she looks a little devilish to me. lol!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/