Sunday, October 2, 2011

Live Laugh and Love

Welcome everyone! Today's card shows a great stamp that I just got from Unity Stamp Company. What a beauty. I can't believe we are already in October now and still facing 100 degree temperatures here in Texas. Wow. one of the hottest summers ever and horrible drought. I think I am as tan as the woman here on this card....well, maybe not THAT tan, but pretty close.Here's a little hint about what this week holds...a little blog candy surprise...some wonderful cards using Tilda, Sweet Pea, Addicted to Stamps, Tickled Pink....
Oh, gonna be a good week. Stay tuned. Do you need a sneek peak?

Are you ready for some fun???

13 comments:

Melisa Marie said...

Holley, I have recently fallen in love with Unity Stamp Co. I got my first set of stamps from them, the "now and always" set. It's a very versatile set and a lot of unique techniques can be done with it!

Your card is really pretty and I like the "live, love laugh" on her dress! :)

~Melisa Marie

Ellis said...

Beautiful card Holley and great image! =)
Cool blogcandy sneek peak! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Glennis F said...

Very pretty card Holley, I wish we had some of your warm weather

Chrisann said...

This stamp is something my teenage daughter would just love. Beautiful card. My hubby is in Texarkana working for the time being. He is always saying something about the hot weather...back here in PA we're pretty chilled out :)

Lorraine said...

this is really beautiful and the stamp is lush too xx

Larisa said...

Very pretty card Holley!!! Love this lady on the centre of card!

Love crafts forever said...

This stamp is gorgeous. And what a gorgeous Die cut! Is it Die cut???? Never saw this one before. And you are sweet Lady to give away so much amazing craft items.
Hugs Nataliya

tammejean said...

love the card-thanks for a chance for blog candy--I am USA

Trish said...

Hi Holley, I really like this stamp and the lovely card you made using it. May I also ask, what did you mount your image on? Is it a die? I have never come across this and would like more info if at all possible.
Many thanks,
Trish x

Becky Dunham said...

What a great card Holley! This looks like a mirror image - is it just me or was that your plan? Love it!

Larisa said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card!

Hlora said...

great colours you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Hlora.

Audrey R in Austin said...

Holley - they sell Unity stamps at Archiver's. I've bought a few, there. Audrey in Austin