Sunday, October 23, 2011

Have a witchy day!

Here's a sweet witchy card from Stamping Bella. I colored her up in purples and used two sheets of bling in purple and green to create the card. Isn't she full of Halloween? I added a fun saying from Sweet Pea Stamps, "I am batty over you!" You know who you are.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Bling, Neenah, AC); Stamps (Stamping Bella; Saying-Sweet Pea stamps); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

OH THIS IS SO ADORABLE I JUST LOVE THE SENTIMENT TOO PERFECT FOR A LOVED ONE AT HALLOWEEN XX

D said...

Your witchy card is fabulous Holley! Love the colors and your coloring is perfect :)

Chrisann said...

This is awesome. I love the image, and your color selection was spot on :)

Larisa said...

oh it is so sweet!

Trish said...

Fab image and sentiment and you've used my favourite colour combination of purple and green- gorgeous. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x