Thursday, October 13, 2011

I can see clearly now....

So in celebration this week, I made this adorable card using this great image from Queen Kat stamps. This image comes from the Creepie Cuties, which are among my favs. I found this funny saying, which is SO much funnier (and maybe odd) to those of us who have gone through actual brain surgery and had a chunk of our brain removed. "I can see clearly now, the brain is gone..." More than that, but those of us who have gone through that and then had such a huge and dramatic change happen after the surgery. I will say the doctor got a laugh from it, but deep down, I know he knows exactly what I meant.
There's still blog candy winners whom I haven't heard from, if you won, check and let me know!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat; Saying-unknown); Ink (Memento, Studio G); Bats (Sandy Lion); Ribbon (Target); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

8 comments:

Pamela said...

This is awesome!!!! Love it! :)

Card Crazy said...

So cute, Holley, and a special giggle for you, I know. This is delightful and gave me my first good morning laugh.
Sue S.

Unknown said...

Wow Holley this is awesome, great colouring as usual.
hugs
Dawn x

Hlora said...

Very bright picture! This card is so great!

Glennis F said...

Love your sense of humour!!

Boni said...

You are amazing and I love <3

Trish said...

Great card and fabulous that you're now at the stage that you can laugh about things. Love your sense of humour.
Hugs,
Trish x

Larisa said...

What a fun and lovely card:) Beautiful colours♥