Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Treats for You!

Here's a great card using one of the newest designs from Crafter's Companion. This stamp set is called "Chocolate Box" and has an adorable image. It will be released soon and available for purchase at the Crafter's Companion website. I also used some wonderful paper from the Fairyopolis paper pack.Here's an enlarged image of the stamp, colored with Copic Markers. Isn't it a sweet design? The stamp set comes with several wonderful sayings. The stamp I used says "Sweet Treats", but the set also includes "A Gift For You" and "For Mum." The available sayings make this stamp set perfect for all sorts of wonderful occassions. I used beautiful fall theme colors but also with a rich valentine theme. There's a lot of deep reds and very dark pinks included. I added some wonderful ribbon, pretty flowers, and gorgeous lace to top off this card. I hope it inspires you to grab your Humphrey stamps and make a card today!



Crafter's Companion Products used:

Paper from Fairyopolis Paper Pad

Humphrey Stamp set "Chocolate Box"

Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black

Double Sided Adhesive

Copic Markers

EZ Mount and Storage

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Oh, he is so cute! What a nice image! Love your creative work again))) very nice card!

Larisa said...

well, I hag in mind *she* of course.))

Lorraine said...

omg i love it Humpfrey is so cute and i also want to thank you for my super cute stamps and card you sent me i love them especially the sweet angel mouse xx

Becky Dunham said...

This is adorable Holley! I love Humphrey - don't have any Humphrey stamps yet though. Will have to work on that :)

* Shell B.* said...

Adorable image you used on your card Holley! I see you are still using some of that wonderful lace that you brought home from your vacation.

Shell~Alaska♥