Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mischievious Fairy

Here's a great stamp from Addicted to Stamps called Mischievous Fairy. Isn't she a delight? She looks pretty mischievous, doesn't she? Makes me wonder just what she has in mind. With all the Halloween theme items I am seeing everywhere, it makes me think, hmmm, this would be such a cute costume to wear. Can't you imagine the expression on the little kids faces if you opened the door dressed up as a fairy?Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, AC, Neenah); Image(Addicted to Stamps); Color (Copic Markers); Lace (JoAnns); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Adhesives (Pop dots, Ribbon Glue, Glue All, Glue Dots); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities);

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love it!

Hlora said...

It is so bright))) Great colouring!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, and I love that image, Holley!
Btw, I just received an email from Sherrie o ver at Addicted to Stamjps with my prize. She sent me the image I noted as being my fave. I am SO ecited and happy and blessed! Can't wait to create with it. Thanks for offering the blog candy and sharing in your riches!

Trish said...

Another lovely card, Holley and that fairy does look very mischievous indeed!!
Just want to let you know that I too, got my digi stamp prize from Addicted to stamps and it's simply breathtaking and I can't wait to have a play!
Hugs,
Trish x