Monday, October 24, 2011

Squigglefly Challenge: Saying Thanks

Here's a fun card for the Squigglefly challenge this week. Saying thanks...I picked a funny image for this theme, a tukey with a message "Eat Beef". Then I added a "Thanks" message in the background using white chalk ink. That's a real Thank You card...this cute image is from Squigglefly Digi stamps and is called Eat Beef.How about playing in the Squigglefly challenge this week? hop over to their blog and create your own Thank You card. You can be eligible for a prize if you use any Squigglefly image. There's several freebies you can get from the Squigglefly store. Try one out.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Bling, Neenah); Digistamps (Squigglefly); Stamp (Thanks-Studio G); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Punch (Martha Stewart); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

9 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Gotta love this turkey! Fine coloring and simple yet effective sketch here. :)Peggy

Kathy Bradley said...

That image is just too cute - made me laugh. Your coloring is perfect and the card is so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

debbie said...

fun card, and you did great with the challenge..
come on over to my blog I have blog candyhttp://debbiesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-candy.html
Thanks
Debbie

Heather said...

This card is adorable, Holley. That turkey is such a hoot. I like how you stamped thanks in the background too.

Lorraine said...

oh this is adorable huni love him xx

Holly Young said...

Cute card Holley! I love the dimensional sign he's holding. I'm sure turkey's everywhere are thankful for this card!

Chrisann said...

Oh my goodness....I have this idea sketched out on an index card....great minds must think alike..love your card!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card. It gave me a smile.

Terri / Brat

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Love the image and sentiment Holley!!
smiles,Deena