Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Witchy Poo

Here's a great witch from Tickled Pink! She's wishing all of you a Happy Halloween. Isn't she stunning? I just love Halloween stamps and I have been having months worth of fun sharing all my halloween theme images with you. I had to get a few wonderful newbies from Tickled Pink this year.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah, AC, Bazzill); Stamp (Tickled Pink); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Punch (Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

She is just too cute Holley

Stacy H-W said...

That little witch is so stinking cute! I love you color combinations. Great job!

Chrisann said...

That's an adorable image, and my teenage daughter would love it, too. Great card, Holly.

Trish said...

Hi Holley, I actually dislike Halloween and never make any cards for it, but it doesn't stop me enjoying what you come up with, and this one is gorgeous, I simply love what you've done with the image.
Big hugs,
Trish x