Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trick or Treat

Here's one of my all time favorite characters--Fluffles. I have always been a huge Fluffles fan. I had to use this adorable stamp to show a great image for Halloween. I can't wait to see the little kids walk the neighborhood this year to get candy. They are all so cute.

Did you win blog candy? Please check tuesday's posting and see if you name is listed! If so, I need to get your address so I can mail out your prize! email me at htondre@aol.com


Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber stamp (Stampendous); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Button (Jesse James); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Hlora said...

What a great job did you do. Gorgeous card with beautyful images.

Larisa said...

Ahh this is so sweet... I love her cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is adorable ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice card! - Mel Rhodes

Lorraine said...

this is fab Holley i just love this image its so funny xx

Card Crazy said...

I'm with you, Holley. I love Fluffles, especially what you've done with him here! and so special, this is one I haven't seen before and I have several of his Halloween stamps. Must try to get this one. TFS

* Shell B.* said...

LOL what a funny kitty that fluffy happens to be! Great image Holley!

Shell~Alaska♥