Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm gonna make you a potion

Here's a super cute witch from Whiff of Joy who's gonna whip up a special potion for you to treat you to a Happy Halloween. For me, the potion will be for my nephew Christopher who is turning five. WOW. Happy Birthday! For all those of you who follow the blog I am sure you have heard me speak of him. He's the sweetest boy ever! He and his sister Regina joined our family almost 2 years ago and their adoption was completed this summer. I hope you have the best Birthday ever Chrisopher!! Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Bling, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Whiff of Joy, Text-Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Fiber(JoAnns); Bling (Michales); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Larisa said...

What a cute image) Holley, your colouring is always so great and positive) Love your card!