Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bad Hare Day???

I was showing my husband John this card and said, shouldn't it say Bad HARE day?....Ha ha! Didn't even catch that. This guy is named Frozey and I think he's adorable. Where else can you see a bunny with an afro hairdo?Hope you are all having a great week. It's 09/09/09!! That makes for a special day. I am looking forward to taking some classes next week at a scrapbooking show. I will be sure to post some of my creations.

Project Materials:
Cardstock (SU, Bazzill); Stamps (Frozey-Starving Aristamps; Saying-Stamping Bella); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Basic Grey); Buttons (Unknown); Ink (Versafine, Vivid!, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Derwent Inktense)

2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Holley this is too cute. Reminds me of growing up in the 70s. LOL

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Yep! Me too.