Monday, September 14, 2009

Seek Adventure

Tilda's feeling very adventurous this week! Maybe she is hoping to go with me to the scrapbook/cardmaking convention this weekend. I have a feeling I will have a couple of Tilda's tucked in with my supplies.


Hope everyone is having a great new week. We have had some refreshing rain here so I am looking forward to seeing some new greenery all over the place. I am preparing for a convention so I am making some extra projects now to show you all!

Project Materials:

Cardstock (Bazzill); Printed Paper (DCWV); Stamp (Tilda-Magnolia); Flowers (unknown); Fringe border (Doodlebug); Vellum Stickers (My Momenta); Ink (Versafine); Color (Derwent Inktense);

9 comments:

Sandi said...

Holley, so cute, love those colors. Sandi

Jacque said...

Holley!! She is so cute and those colors you have used are beautiful...that image is the sweetest and you have colored her so well and given her the cutest perch....Just love it...great job...Hugs..Jacque

Jodie from Oz said...

Holley, Simply adorable, love the colours and the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing & the inspiration
Hugs Oz_Jodie

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, how cute, Holley. What an adorable perch dinner Tilda is sitting on. You did a great job coloring her and your colors are super!

Sharon Caudle said...

She's just too cute, Holley! Love your sentiment! hugs!

Debra James said...

A very Pretty card. Love the colours that you used Holley.

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Holley! love it!!

Nancy said...

This card is adorable! Tilda looks so sweet sitting there. Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Norma said...

Holley, this is just so adorable. I love this Tilda image. Love all those pinks. Beautifully coloured. Great job.

Hugs.
Norma