Monday, September 21, 2009

Friends

Hello all! I am having fun with the new stamps but haven't completed a card just yet! I can't wait to play with them but I am also in the midst of a major clean up of the house. Anyone need about 200 back issues of stamping magazines? So for all my online Friends, here's a cute little girl from Imagination Tree to wish you all a Happy Monday!


Tomorrow I will post my first new Hanglar & Stanglar card. For all you bloggers out there, Sweet Pea Stamps is going to have a guest designer. To see the details, click on the Pink Banner in the right hand column (the one with their name on it); Their home page discusses how to apply (after clicking the link, scroll down a little on their homepage for details). I have looked at many of your blogs and you are all very talented, so take a look!!!

Project Materials: Cardstock (DCWV), Sewn Backgroun (Ann Linton); Stamp (Imagination Tree); Rubon (Provocraft); Color (Derwent Inktense)