Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Angel!

Here's the Sunday Angel Card. I hope you are all having a blessed week. I pray that your coming week will be filled with Joy!!

There's several people who won bonus prizes who haven't emailed yet. You have until next sunday morning to send me a message with your address. You can go to my profile by clicking on my picture in the left hand column. On my profile is a link that says "email me".

I have put up the new vote for Card of the Week in the left hand column. Please look over last week's cards and choose your favorite ;) Thanks for the feedback.

Project Materials:

Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (TAC); Saying (Rubon-unknown); Buttons (Dress it Up); Color (Derwent Inktense); Adhesives (Glue all, Pop dots, glue dots);

3 comments:

helen said...

Hi,
Just wanted to thank you for following my blog. I really love your cards. Wish I could make card like yours.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you have done this angel. Her dress is beautiful.
tonilea

Gemiel said...

Holley,

I just love this Angel. Great job with the coloring.