Friday, September 25, 2009

Life with you is Sweet!

Here's one of the adorable stamps that I got last week from Whipper Snapper. I just love this cute little bear! He's getting ready for an ice cream feast (and I love ice cream too).



Happy Friday everyone! I am happy to see another week coming to a close. We have had some great rain here in Austin this week. It's cooled off from the 90s down to the 70s (though I see we are going back to the 90s again). Guess I shouldn't put all the ice cream up. Hope you love the whipper snapper bear, I got a handful of adorable animal stamps from them that you will see over the next few weeks. There's only two days to vote for the card of the week--if you haven't voted the poll is on the TOP of the right hand column!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Ice Cream Bear-Whipper Snapper Rubber Stamps); Vellum Velvet saying (Colorbok); Alpha stickers (Deja Views); Brads (Bazzill); Flowers (Prima); Bling (MAMBI); Ink (Memento); Color (Derwent Inktense);

1 comment:

Betty J Schaub said...

YUMMM!
Hey, just in case you're interested, I am giving away some blog candy on my blog. Check it out!!!