Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Angel Card

Hello everyone! It's great to be home. Had a wonderful time at the convention. The hotel was really nice and it was so much fun to hang out with friends and family while crafting at the same time. I hope to get photos and/or project pictures in the computer sometime to share.
For now, here's the Sunday Angel card:


"O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 118:1" I am thankful for such a wonderful time this week. I am looking forward to sharing with you about it. Hugs!

I just set up the poll for Card of the week. This poll is for all the cards created last week. It is located on the top of the right hand column. Go and cast your vote for your favorite card!

Project Materials: Paper(Shimmer Black paper-California Paper goods, Cardstock-Bazzill); Vellum Saying (Ms Elizabeths); Flowers (Prima); Stamp (angel-Stampendous); Bling(My Momenta); Ink (Versafine); Color(Derwent Inktense);

No comments: