Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Edwin has some roses

Edwin has some roses for someone. Is it you? I am sure you all know how much I love Magnolia Stamps, esp Tilda whom I have created many cards of. Here's her counterpart, Edwin.

He's a cutie, huh? This is my first card featuring Edwin. I used Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils on him to blend the colors together. I hope you love it. This is a nice flat style card. I did it that way because it was mailed overseas for a swap. It made it to Sweden just fine.

Project Materials:
Paper (Bazzill); Stamp (Edwin-Magnolia Rubber stamps; Sentiment-Sweet Pea Stamps); Flowers (Prima); Ink (Versafine, Vivid!); Color (Derwent Inktense, Copic E00);

11 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Holly, welcome to our group. Your Edwin card is absolutely darling, or maybe not darling for a guy! He's really cute! Love your coloring, fabulous job...can't wait to see more of your work...hugs...Barb

Jodie from Oz said...

Holley,
Welcome to MAGNOLIA-licious group, I am new also, I live in Australia and have just fallen in love with Magnolia stamps and copics. I love your Edwin card, it is adorable.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Oz_Jodie

Sandi said...

Welcome to the group, I am new also, I live in NO. CA., the stamps are divine and I have just transitioned all my colors over to Copics and the Airbrush system. It is love. Your card is so very cute, Sandi

LINDA W. said...

Hi Holley,I Love your Edwin,I haven't been
a member of Magnolia-licious but just a few months.I live south of DFW,Texas.I am learning
to make cards and this group has so many talented people I am learning so much.
Linda W.

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Holley! Welcome to Magnolia-licous! Your card is adorable and Edwin is so handsome! Magnolia stamps are definitely addicting, aren't they! *smile* I love it! hugs!

Norma said...

Hello Holley with an e. Welcome to the group. Your card is gorgeous. This Edwin is very cute. I love the colours you use for a male card. I have never tried using watercolour pencil, but you did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs.
Norma

Unknown said...

Holley,
He is very cute, I just love Edwin! Welcome to the Magnolia group, hope to see more! Hugs, Stephanie

Tracey said...

Welcome to the Magnolia group. It's a great group with a fabulous bunch of ladies! Love your card. Your colouring of Edwin is incredible.

Annette said...

Welcome to the Magnolia group, you are going to love it! Your Edwin is so cute. You did a great job.

Nancy said...

Hi Holly welcome to the group! Love your card what a great job you did with the coloring! Can't wait to see more cards.
Hugs,
Nancy

4furbabies said...

Well welcome to the Maggie group - and your Edwin card is so cute - great job. Thanks for sharing. God Bless Chris