Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fat Cat!

Here's another cute stamp that I got from Whipper Snapper a couple of weeks ago. I love this fat cat with a cute bird on his head. I used copic markers for this card and paired it with a funny saying from Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps.

Hope everyone is ready for the new week! I am feeling much better than before, now it's just sinuses. I must have gotten into something I was allergic to because my sinuses are all stuffed up. No other symptoms though. I did go out today, even walked to and from church, so perhaps there is something in the air.

Project Materials: Card(Square white-Westrim); Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamps (Cat-Whipper Snapper Rubber Stamps; Saying-Cat's Pajamas Rubber stamps); Color (Copic Markers); Ink (Memento);

4 comments:

Ellis said...

Whipper Snapper has such great stamps, I have one but it's a fishing stamp! =)
Hugs, Elenor

stampingtink said...

Very sweet! Love your coloring!

4furbabies said...

I love this card it's so great I love the kitty - I'm a kitty lover so anything with a kitty is great.. Thanks for sharing -Chris

Christy said...

So cute!!! The coloring is fabulous too!