Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Innocent

Here's a sweet little Gorjuss Girl dressed in orange. I love her long wild hair and angelic looking face. So innocent.

I am coming to like this color combination. I think pink and orange go well together. Lol, since I like orange so much, I am coming to think that a lot of colors look good with orange: brown, yellow, red, black, white, pink.....of course, orange is supposed to go with blue right? isn't that what the color wheel says? Guess I will have to make a card with that combo.

Project Materials:

Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps); Flowers (Prima sprites); ink (Versafine); Color (Derwent Inktense); Embellishments (mini buttons/glitter centers, chipboard heart, innocent fabric (JoAnn's), Yellow flower fabric)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card holley