Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tilda and the Cat

Here's cute little Tilda trying to carry a cat that's almost as big as she is! A crafting friend sent me this image yesterday and I just had to sit down and make a card out of it. Too adorable.

If you have been keeping up, this is card 99 on the blog! That means tonight at midnight, I will post the 100th project as well as list the winner of the blog candy!! Thanks so much to all the wonderful followers and all the other visitors too. I hope someone loves the goodies.

Also--today's the last day to vote for the card of the week (for last week)--please see the poll in the right hand column and vote for your favorite.

Project Materials:
Cardstock (Unknown); Stamp (Tilda-Magnolia Rubber Stamps); Ink/Embossing powder (unknown); Flowers (Prima); Ribbon (Fire Mountain Gems); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Well done with your 100th card Holley. I love this card and the magnolia stamps. I'm trying to get some of the Elisabeth Bell designs from a friend in the UK. Blessings, Sharon