Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trick or Treat

Tilda is going Trick or Treating today. Anyone have a treat for her? leave it in the Comments. Hugs!

The saying sticker is from Little Yellow Bicycle. I don't know if the kids still say that, but I can surely remember it from my childhood. "Trick or Treat! Smell my Feet, Gimme something good to eat!" Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. I am starting to feel better today. Today's the best I have felt since friday.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Tilda-Magnolia Rubber Stamps); Printed Paper (Cloud 9); Buttons (American Traditional); Ink (unknown); Color (Derwent Inktense, Copic);

11 comments:

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great card Holley! I have that image and I think it's adorable!!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

So glad to hear your on the mend Holley. Flu...yuck! Your card is simply adorable. Love the buttons and your colored Tilda delectably!

Christy said...

So cute!

christina d said...

I love the Tilda. They sure are cute stamps!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Spooktacularly cute! Love the buttons & great sentiment sticker as well--cute!

hugz,
Suzanne

stampingtink said...

Very sweet! I love this cutie!

Shelly said...

I love this card. :) Wonderful coloring!!!

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Debra James said...

LOL... I do remember that saying even down here in West Australia.Love your card the colours and paper u used, simply gorgeous.Great Card!!!Hugs Debra

Betty J Schaub said...

Cute as a button!!!
Come play along on my challenge to win some blog candy for my 15000 visitors.
Scrapped Into A Friendzy

Nancy said...

Great card I love this Tilda and you did a great job coloring her.
Hugs,
Nancy

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment! So cute!!