Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Love Bug

"Kiss me and you will see the Stars; Love me and I will give them to you" That's a great sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp's Kit of the month and it goes so well with this adorable stamp from Hanglar&Stanglar.
Not sure how I would give my love bird the stars, but I guess if he really wanted them then I would strive to do that. The rain has returned and with it slightly cooler weather. I am still fighting a severe sinus infection. I hope all of you are fairing better than I!

Project Materials: Corrugated Card (Westrim); Paper (Bazzill); Stamps (Girl-Hanglar&Stanglar; Saying-Unity Stamps); Ink (Mememto; Colorbox Chalk Red); Paper Cutter(Fiskars); Stars (Queen&Co); Colors (Derwent Inktense);

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lelia Pierce said...

Sorry, I goofed the first time! ;O) I love that sentiment and the card and coloring are adorable!

Hugs,
Lelia

Monica-FC said...

love the card and the border punch. that image is just so cute. love the color combo

Christy said...

Oh my...how cute is THAT?!?!?! Great job :)