Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beary Special

I love this DJ inker bear that I turned into a large square card. I paired it with a cute sentiment from My Sentiments exactly that says "You're Beary Beary Special"
So who are the Beary Special people in your life? Have you told them so? Take some time today to tell them that. I especially want to tell my DH John, you are very special. Hugs!! Oooo, the UPS guy just dropped off a package of stamps from Whipper Snapper!! WooHoo! Keep you eyes on the blog for some of these adorable designs.

Project Materials:

Cardstock (Colorbok, Bazzill, Handmade in India); Stamps (DJ Inkers; Saying-My Sentiments Exactly); Ink (Versafine, Vivid!); Color (Derwent Inktense); Sewn frame (Ann Linton); Brads (Bazzill)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new bear card...It is beary good Sherry

Betty J Schaub said...

I love the little cartoonish bears and other animals. They make such cute cards. Nice job!

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Holley. You have such a great style.