Monday, January 3, 2011

Angelic Tilda

Here's angelic Tilda with a little message today. "God's answers are wiser than our prayers." I love this saying as I know I often can't understand today's situation, but often when I look back at the past I realize how things have turned out and why things happened the way they did. Hugs everyone!Project Materials: Cardstock (AC Metallic, Hobby Lobby Specialty, Neenah, Bazzill); Rubber Stamps (Tilda Angel-Magnolia Rubber Stamps; Saying-Whipper Snapper Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Color (Copic Markers);

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable Holley!! Love the bright colors!! TFS!

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautiful job Holley! Love the bright yellow with the pink - perfect offset for each other. Your sentiment gets a big "AMEN" from me.
Hugs,
Barb

Holly Young said...

Such a true sentiment Holley! I love this darling image and you've colored it beautifully!
I love those tiny heart shaped buttons too!

Shana said...

Beautiful bright colours and a fabulous sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

Rene said...

What a perfect sentiment! How true!
Beautiful card!
Rene :D

the PaperTemptress said...

I love the way you take themed stamps and color them to be used anywhere! Happy New Years!
Patricia
the PaperTemptress

Anonymous said...

Jolie réaliasation amitié isabelle

Sherry said...

What a lovely card. I really like those little heart buttons and the yellow and pink combination works great.

Candy said...

Beautiful card!
Your sentiment is so true! Love it :o)
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute and adorable card. Love the bright and cheerful color :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Teri said...

Wonderful card!! I think the angel is so cute and love her colors!! I also LOVE that sentiment!~
Teri