Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Blog Candy coming.....

I got another wonderful package today!! This one is from Sweet Pea Stamps who sent wonderful Blog Candy for my followers. This great candy will be used as handouts in the my blog's HUGE Februrary celebration! I was in awe at all of the amazing stamps that the owner of Sweet Pea, Lynette, sent for you all:
I did some closer images so you could better see them all here. This has to be at least SIX FULL SIZE sheets of rubber. WOW. I see great stamps from artists ching-chou kiuk, Meredith Dillman, Nikki Burnette, and Lisa Victoria! Again, I must say WOW!! Go over to the Sweet Pea website and take a peek at their stamps. You will be drooling over the beautiful designs they have and so ready to stamp all their wonderful stamps. I have been on their design team and I just LOVE their stamps.
I have 24+ beautiful images that will be used as giveaways during the Feb Blog candy month. I haven't totally thought out how the contest will go just yet, but there will be a couple of winners who will get lots of great stamps and several more winners who will also enjoy Sweet Pea prizes. If you saw the earlier posting a couple of days ago, you may have noticed that there will be TONS of other fun prizes given away as the month progresses.

So stay tuned to the blog this month as I set up the special for blog candy month and especially next month as we have a full month of Blog Candy fun with wonderful prizes including all these stunning rubber stamps from Sweet Pea stamps!!

Also, before I start getting lots of emails on the topic, let me just say that my blog candy contests are open to the world, I will send out the prizes all over the globe! Everyone can participate and win. Hugs to all the stampers of the world! Last time I had a blog contest, I sent prizes out to 11 different countries :) I love all you crafters out there.
see more blog candy info:
Cheers everyone, Holley

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

OMG Holley the winners will be in sweetpea rubber heaven there sure are heaps of gorgeous stamps there gosh i so can't wait to enter this is huge you are so kind huni have a wonderful day xx

Unknown said...

Wow Holley,
this is awesome candy - I don't have many Sweet Pea stamps so this would be a fantastic lot of prizes!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's alotta stamps!! Who wouldn't love to win some of these?!! But can you believe I don't own any of these images?!!....I know...I need to buy some things...lots of things!! LOL!! That was very kind of her to send these to you for blog candy!! :)

stamping sue said...

WOW! I don't have any sweet pea stamps but drool everytime you do a card with them. I love to color with my prisma color pencils and think those images would be great to create cards.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Audrey Huffman (huffpede@yahoo.com) said...

Holley your generosity has to be come from heaven, as well as rubber stamping heaven. I love what you do with your art - Marvelous artwork, and thanks for sharing. Love Audrey
http://myinkyfun.blogspot.com/

Justme said...

Wonderful blog! What do you have to do to enter the giveaway ocntest? Thanks Donna

* Shell B.* said...

OMG... Sweet Pea Stamps & you are so generous!
I would have never known about Sweet Pea stamps if I didn't see the wonderful art that you have shared with us all. "Thank You"

Shell~Alaska♥
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Phyl said...

Sweet Pea Stamps is really going to town with their images. I wish I could purchase all of them. It is hard picking out favorities
Phyllis
phylinvegas@earthlink.net

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Thanks everyone...keep your eyes on the blog as later this month I will start putting details about the blog candy contests next month. There will be several and they will go on all month long so there will be lots of chances to win :)

Cheers, Holley

Larisa said...

Hello Holley,
This is fantastic candy - I do not have many Sweet Pea stamps so this would be a fantastic lot of prizes!

Melisa Marie said...

Holley, wow!!!! I love sweet pea stamps!!! I received the other stamps and I just love them!

~Melisa Marie

Brooke said...

Wow! What fantastic Blog Candy.I still haven't been able to buy any stamps and I love them.So, maybe I could win some!
hugs,
Brooke

crafterGM said...

Wow what bog candy this is. Just love these stamps. Gloria M

Joanne said...

Great candy.Love it! You are so generous.

RenegadeMama said...

Oh my goodness! What great blog candy you have on, my grand daughter is just starting to like to make cards, making all her valentines by hand this year! We would both love to win, but then again, what cardmaker/scrapbooker wouldn't right?! :) Have a great day
Gail & Faith gwallenm at wildblue dot com