Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Emma's Happy

Introducing Emma from Claudia & Co Puddle Jumpers stamps by CC Designs. I used this stamp (another cutie that my husband gave me for christmas) to make a valentine. She came in a sweet little set that also included some text stamps and a sweet dolly; I will use those in a future card. Right now I have used Emma in this little Valentine with the simple vellum/flocked text that says "I'm Happy." Also used some Bazzill Bling cardstock that I rough edged with a combo of a heidi swap edger and TLC emory board, then added some colorbox chalk ink to the rough edges of the card.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Bling, Neenah, Hobby Lobby); Rubber Stamps (Claudia&Co-CC Designs); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Hearts (Little Yellow Bicycle); Ribbon (Fire Mountain Gems); Die Cuts (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Edging(Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser; TLC Emory); Color (Copic Markers); Saying (Flocked Vellum-JoAnns); Heart Brads (Provocraft);

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

She's very cute Holley! I love your little hearts with the ribbon tied through!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow She's so precious!! I love the colors!! ;)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

This is just too sweet! Great colors, Holley.