Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ballerina Tuesday

Here's one from the Greeting Farm's Creeper Crew called "Tuesday." I love this set of stamps. These girls are full of emotion just in their faces and expressions. I added a cute saying to go with her from Kraftin' Kimmie. My sister bought me this cool set of Spellbinders for Christmas.Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Hobby Lobby, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Tuesday-The Greeting Farm; Saying-Kraftin' Kimmie); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Borders (K & Co.); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Die Cuts (Spellbinders-Nestabilities);

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,My Gosh,Holley!! You never cease to amaze me..That big eyed doll is just that...a doll!! I love the color combination...And the scalloped edging is what I really like with these cure cards you make..You are always an inspiration to me!
Hugs,
Freeda

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What a cute image! You did a wonderful job on the card, as always.

Card Crazy said...

Holley, you make the cutest cards with the most adorable images. I always get a smile when I visit your little works of art. So much fun!
Sue S.

* Shell B.* said...

LOL Adorable card Holley!

Shell~Alaska♥